Healthy lifestyle – it’s not only psyhical health but as well mental. While it is obvious enough, that you need a good balanced diet and sport to stay healthy, it’s less obvious that you need your happiness too. In an era of media, stress and busy life we feel often overwhelmed and less confident. It’s time to change it, and create a positive life for yourself.
In the pursuit of happiness, confidence is the key, so let’s talk about it first.
Confidence is an attitude that is based on being cool and comfortable with who you are and what you like. ‘Confidence is walking through the world like you’re in a music video, like there’s an awesome soundtrack playing exclusively for your life’. :)
We all have our bad days, when we don’t like our hair and don’t like our jobs, but the key to real confidence is how we deal with the crappy stuff. So let’s teach yourself to be more confident and you will find happiness.
1. Start with something small, something what you always wanted to accomplish, like learn to cook or run maybe for a hour. It doesn’t matter what, the key is when you complete it successfully, it will fill you with proud and confidence. Then try again, the next thing from your list ;). Doing something you’ve always wanted but haven’t had the courage to try, can really inspire you and it is first step to be succsesul in life.
So, don’t let your fears hold you in one place! Overcome them and your confidence will grow. Boost your creativity and create life you want!
2. Focusing yourself on your strengths, talents, and attributes, suprise you how much you can:) Make some list of any great things you can. Maybe you are cool party organisator, you have a great knowledge in geography or you are the best in math, everything count, write it down and you see how amazing person you are.
3. ‘You are the average of the 5 people you spent the most time with!’ so better surround yourself with positive people who inspire you and don’t let you down. Happy people gain happiness from the people they are with and not just from within. This is an amazing life hack that most of us overlook. If you’re feeling unhappy, take a look around. Sometimes it’s the ‘friends’ that are just dragging you down.
You are going to need a healthy pinch of ignorance, too. Just to understand, that you shouldn’t worry so much what other thinks and to believe more in yourself.
4. Doing something good for others is going to help you as well. Just think how you can help less fortunate people and do that. Don’t expect anything in return. Help others for the sake of being compassionate. The true reward is knowing that you’ve added positivity in others. It is going to help you boost your confidence and you are going more appreciate what you have in life.
5. Smile and the whole world smiles back at you. When you exude good feelings, people respond to that. Knowing that you can inspire good in others is great confidence boost. So smile and train, just work for a better life you deserve.
I hope this is helpful and i am curious what makes you confident and happy in life? How you care about your mental health? Space for comments below is for you to use it :)